Akola Bank Recruitment 2019
Akola Bank Recruitment 2019 -75 Post for Banking officer and Clerk Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification -Akola Bank has invited online applications from candidates for the post of banking officer and Clerk. Interested and eligible candidates can enroll themselves through the oﬃcial website -https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/ before 10 Dec 2019. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below……Read the post carefully
Akola Bank Recruitment 2019
Akola Bank Recruitment 2019 -75 Post for Banking Officer and Clerk
Interested candidates can apply for Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam through the prescribed format on or before 10 Dec 2019. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
Application Process: Online
Last Date: 10-12-2019
Akola Bank Recruitment 2019 vacancy details
- Name of Organisation: Akola Bank
- Total vacancy: 75
- Banking Officer Gr I , Junior Clerk
- Location: Maharashtra
|Post ||No. of Vacancy |
|Banking Officer Gr ||45 |
|Junior Clerk ||30 |
Akola Bank Recruitment 2019 Age limit
- For Banking Officer Grage should need to be between 35 to 42 years
- For Junior Clerk should need to be between 20 to 28 years
Akola Bank Recruitment 2019 Important dates
- Application starting date: 01 Dec2019
- Application close date: 10 Dec 2019
- Fee pay Last Date: 10 Dec 2019
- Admit Card date: Notify soon
Akola Bank Recruitment 2019 education qualification
For Banking Officer Grage :
- Candidates should possess a Degree/ PG Degree from a recognized university with minimum 50 % Marks.
- Computer Eligibility: – Candidate should have D.O.E.A.C.C. approved Society’s passed certificate course of “CCC” or “O” or “A” or “B” level or passed Computer diploma / Computer degree or MS-CIT of Maharashtra State Technical & higher education Board, Mumbai.
For Junior Clerk :
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks. Relaxation in a minimum % of marks for Post Graduate Candidates.
- Computer Eligibility: – Candidate should have D.O.E.A.C.C. approved Society’s passed Certificate course of “CCC” or “O” or “A” or “B” level or passed Computer diploma/ Computer degree or MS-CIT of Maharashtra State Technical & higher education Board, Mumbai.
Akola Bank Recruitment 2019 apply the process
- Apply Process will be the star on 01 Dec and It’s has done by the online process.
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted
Akola Bank Recruitment 2019 Salary
|Post ||Salary |
|Banking Officer Gr ||39000/- |
|Junior Clerk ||22000/- |
Akola Bank Recruitment 2019 Important Links
Hope Akola Bank Recruitment 2019 -75 Post for Banking officer and Clerk is Help You. To find More job-related query You can follow our site.