APSC Recruitment 2020 for Fishery development officer and Allied Cadre – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification: APSC has given a golden opportunity for unemployed candidates. APSC has invited online applications for the Fishery development officer and Allied Cadre post.
They have invited online applications for 12 vacant posts, the last date of which is 02 February and. minimum B.F.Sc degree candidates eligible for application.
All information related to this employment such as education eligibility details required age limit, mode of selection, fee details and how to apply are given below …… Read the post carefully.
APSC Recruitment 2020 Apply online
Interested candidates can apply for the post of Fishery development officer and Allied Cadre APSC Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format, the starting date has been set as 20 January 2020. Before applying, candidates are advised to look carefully at the instructions given in the notice of examination. Official website: https://rcf.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Application Process: Offline
- Last date: 02 February 2020
- Name of Organisation: Assam Public Service Commission(APSC)
- Post Name: Fishery development officer and Allied Cadre
- Vacancy: 12
- Job address:: Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
- Others Jobs
APSC Recruitment 2020 Age limit
- Candidates, age must be between 28 to 38 years 0n 08/01/2020.
- Age relaxation for OBC 3 years, Sc/St 5 years & PWD candidates 10 years.
- Application starting date: 20 January 2020
- : 06 February 2020
- receiving duly filled up application last date: 03 February 2020
- Candidates have Minimum Qualification: B.F.Sc. I. D. Came from any college/university-recognized by SC. C. R. OR Master of Science (Matsya) from C.I.FE, Mumbai or any other institute of I.C.A, preference will be given to the candidates who have experience of service in the fisheries department. Under various projects related to aquaculture and fisheries expansion.should have passed the 10th board examination with 50% marks and also have an ITI(NCVT) degree.
- Payment mode: Offline
- Gen/Ews: 250/-
- Sc/St/Obc : 150/-
- Bpl Candidates : 0/-
- APSC Recruitment 2020 for Fishery development officer and Allied Cadre salary scale will be 30,000/-1,10,000/-PB-4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/-
How to apply
APSC Recruitment 2020 for Fishery development officer and Allied Cadre -You have to apply offline.
- Step1: Read the carefully official notification.
- Step2: Download the application form from the apsc.nic.in website
- Step3: Filled the form according to their instruction.
- Step4: After fulfilled your details send your form with required documents in this address.
- Address: Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
- Bihar Police ASI Steno Online Form 2020-Apply now
- Railway ER Apprentice Recruitment 2020-Apply now
- Rpsc News || Rajasthan public service commission Latest news ||rpsc latest news today in Hindi
- APSC Recruitment 2020 for Fishery development officer and Allied Cadre – Last date 02 Feb-Apply now
- RRB, RCF Recruitment 2020 – Last date 06 Feb-Apply now
- BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Last date 31 January -Apply now
- OFB Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – 6060 Trade Apprentice Vacancy
- BOB Financial Solutions Jobs 2020 – Apply Now
- India Post Payments Bank Jobs 2020 – Apply Now