Bihar Police ASI Steno Online Form 2020- Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification: Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) has given a golden opportunity for unemployed candidates. BPSSC has invited online applications for the Assistant Sub Inspector post.
They have invited online applications for 133 vacant posts, the last date of which is 30 March and. minimum 12th pass candidates eligible for application.
All information related to this employment such as education eligibility details required age limit, mode of selection, fee details and how to apply are given below …… Read the post carefully.
Bihar Police ASI Steno Online Apply online
Interested candidates can apply for the post of Apprentice Bihar Police ASI Steno Online through the prescribed format, the starting date has been set as 03 March 2020. Before applying, candidates are advised to look carefully at the instructions given in the notice of examination. Official website: http://bpssc.bih.nic.in/
- Application Process: Online
- Last date: 30 March 2020
Bihar Police ASI Steno Online Vacancy details
- Name of Organisation: Bihar Police
- Post Name: Assistant Sub Inspector
- Job Location: Bihar
- For More: Read the official notification
- Others Jobs
- Candidates, age must be between 18 to 25 years.
- Age relaxation as per rule.
- Application starting date: 03 March 2020
- Application close date: 30 March 2020
- Application fee last date: 30 March 2020
Candidates have 10+2 Intermediate Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
|Application link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Candidateslogin Link||Click Here|
|Visit Our Website||Click Here|
Railway ER Apprentice Recruitment How to apply
Railway ER Apprentice Recruitment-You have to apply online. Apply online
though the website given below.
- Step1: Read the carefully official notification.
- Step2: Click to the application link.
- Step3: Filled your name . father name, address all required filled.
- Step4: After fulfilled your details click to save button
- Step 5: Pay the fee through online mode.
- Step6: Save your applicant document.