Coal India Executive Vacancy 2020 Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification: Coal India Limited has given a golden opportunity for unemployed candidates. The CIL has invited online applications for the post of Executive, worker, and technical posts.
They have invited online applications for 9000 executive vacant posts, the last date of which is 31 December 2020 and. minimum 8th/10th pass candidates eligible for application.
All information related to this employment such as education eligibility details required age limit, mode of selection, fee details, and how to apply are given below …… Read the post carefully.
Coal India Executive Vacancy 2020 Apply online
Interested candidates can apply for the post of Apprentice Coal India Executive Vacancy 2020 through the prescribed format, the starting date has been set as 10 May 2020. Before applying, candidates are advised to look carefully at the instructions given in the notice of examination. Official website: https://www.coalindia.in/index.html
- Application Process: Online
- Last date: 31 December 2020
Coal India Executiv Recruitment Vacancy details
- Name of Organisation: Coal India Limited
- Post Name: Executive, worker, and technical.
- Total vacancy: 9000 vacant
- Job Location: All over india
- Job type:Goverment
- Others Jobs
|Name of Post||No. of vacancy|
|Worker & technical||5000|
- Available soon .
Coal India Executiv Recruitment Important date
|Application starting date||10 May 2020|
|Application Close date||31 December 2020|
|Rpsc News || Rajasthan public service commission Latest news ||rpsc latest news today||Click Here|
|Check HSLC Result 2020||Click Here|
|Name of Post||Minimum qualification|
|Application link||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Available soon|
|Candidateslogin Link||Available soon|
|Visit Our Website||Click Here|
How to apply
Coal India Executive Vacancy 2020-Apply online though the official website of CIL
- Step1: Read the carefully official notification.
- Step2: Click to the application link.
- Step3: Now select your post according to your qualification.
- Step4: Fullfolled your required field, upload required documents.
- Step 5: Pay the fees
- Step6: Now click to submit button.
- After submitting take a printout of registration slip for a future reference.
Read More :
- LIC Insurance Advisor Recruitment 2020
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020
- Rpsc news- latest School lecturer Bharti 2020
- SBI Guwahati Recruitment 2020: Apply For 12 BCF Vacancies
- DSE Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 133 Posts
- Indian Railway recruitment 2020 -Application for Clerk-cum-typist the last date extended
- Deputy Commissioner Barpeta Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 27 Junior Assistant Posts
- Railway recruitment 2020 – Western Railway medical Bharti
- Latest Assam Police Recruitment 2020: Apply For Junior Assistant & Stenographer Posts [Apply Now]