Indian air force group x y recruitment 2020 – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification: Indian air force has given a golden opportunity for unemployed candidates. The Indian air force has invited online applications for the posts of X Group & Y Group. The air force has invited online applications for As per Indian Air Force Rules vacant posts, the last date of which is 20 January 2020. All information related to this employment such as education eligibility details, required age limit, mode of selection, fee details and how to apply are given below …… Read the post carefully.
Indian Air Force Air Force Group X / Y Online Form 2020
Interested candidates can apply for the Indian Air Force Group X / Y through the prescribed format on or before 06 January 2020. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Process: Online
- Last date: 20 January 2020
Indian air force group x y recruitment 2019-20 Vacancy details
- Name of Organisation: Indian air force
- Total Vacancy: As per Indian Air Force Rules
- Post Name: Air force group x(technical) / y Group
- For more read the official notification.
Indian air force group x y recruitment 2020 Age limit
- X Group & Y Group Both Exam Candidates Age Between 17/01/2000 to 30/12/2003,
- Age relaxation as per rule, read the official notification.
Indian air force recruitment important date
- Application starting date: 11 December 2019
- Application close date: 20 January 2020
- Fee payment last date: 20 January 2020
- Admit card release date: February 2020
- Exam date: 19 to 23 March 2020
Application pay structure
- Payment Method: Online
- General / OBC : 250/-
- SC / ST / PH: 250/-
- Group x – candidates who have completed their (10+2) Level Exam with Maths, Physics & English Subject with Minimum 50% marks Or Passed 3 years Polytechnic Diploma with 50% Marks. OR 2 Years Vocation Course with 50% Marks will be considered for this post.
- Group y – Candidates who have completed their (10+2) Level Exam with Minimum 50% marks & scored minimum 50% marks in English OR having Vacation Course done with 50% Marks will be considered for this post.
- For More Details candidates request to read the official Notification.
Mode of selection
- Selection will be based on Online Exam & Physical Fitness Test.
- Candidates’ minimum height must be 152.5 cms.
- Candidates’ minimum expands Chest must be 5 cms.
- Candidates’ minimum expands Chest must be 55 kg .
Indian Air Force Air Force Group X / Y Online important Link
|Application Link||Click here(02 january)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here((02 january)|
|Admit Card||Click Here(link are not active )|
|Visit Our Website||Click Here|
- Bihar Police ASI Steno Online Form 2020-Apply now
- Railway ER Apprentice Recruitment 2020-Apply now
- Rpsc News || Rajasthan public service commission Latest news ||rpsc latest news today in Hindi
- APSC Recruitment 2020 for Fishery development officer and Allied Cadre – Last date 02 Feb-Apply now
- RRB, RCF Recruitment 2020 – Last date 06 Feb-Apply now
- BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Last date 31 January -Apply now
- OFB Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – 6060 Trade Apprentice Vacancy
- BOB Financial Solutions Jobs 2020 – Apply Now
- India Post Payments Bank Jobs 2020 – Apply Now