Assam Police Recruitment 2020- Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification: Assam govt has given a golden opportunity for unemployed candidates. Assam Police has invited online applications for the post of Junior Assistant & Stenographer.
They have invited online applications for 204 vacant posts, the last date of which is 15 June 2020, and minimum graduate candidates eligible for application.
All information related to this employment such as education eligibility details required age limit, mode of selection, fee details, and how to apply are given below …… Read the post carefully.
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Apply online
Interested candidates can apply for the post of Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Junior Assistant & Stenographer vacancy through the prescribed format, the last date has been set as 15 June 2020. Before applying, candidates are advised to look carefully at the instructions given in the notice of examination. Official website: http://dtc.nic.in/
- Application Process: Online
- Last date: 15 June 2020
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details
- Name of Organisation: Assam Police
- Post Name: Junior Assistant & Stenographer
- Total Vacancy: 204
- Job Location: Assam
- Job type: the state government
- Others Jobs
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of vacancy|
|Junior Assistant (A.P.HQrs)||15|
|Junior Assistant (District Police)||170|
CATEGORY WISE DISTRIBUTION OF 15 POSTS OF JUNIOR ASSISTANT (IN APHQRS) AS PER POST BASED ROSTER IS AS UNDER
CATEGORY WISE DISTRIBUTION OF 170 POSTS OF JUNIOR ASSISTANT (DISTRICT LEVEL) AS PER POST BASED ROSTER IS AS UNDER
CATEGORY WISE DISTRIBUTION OF 19 POSTS OF STENOGRAPHER (GRADE-III) AS PER POST BASED ROSTER IS AS UNDER
- Candidates, age limit must between then 18 to 38 years on 01 january 2020
- Age relaxation as per rule . .
|Latest DME Assam Recruitment 2020-Apply now for various medical post||Click Here|
|Check HSLC Result 2020||Click Here|
- Candidates salery between 14000-49000 (Pay Band No.2) plus Rs. 8700 grade pay
|Name of Post||Minimum qualification|
|JUNIOR ASSISTANT||candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions|
affiliated to a recognized University and must possess a Diploma in Computer
|Stenographer (Grade- III)||The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions|
affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography.
|Application link||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Our Website||Click Here|
Assam police recruitement 2020 selection process
- Written Test
- Practical Test
Assam Police Recruitement 2020 How to apply
- Step1: Scroll up, Check the important link Section.
- Step2: Click on the application link “Click here” button.
- Step3: Upload the required field and documents.
- Step4: Submit and Save a print out of the applicant .
Read More :
- Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020-Apply for 5846 Vacant post
- Assam police recruitment 2020-apply for 451 post
- Latest Assam Police Recruitment 2020: Apply For Junior Assistant & Stenographer Posts [Apply Now]
- Bihar Police ASI Steno Online Form 2020-Apply now
- Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2020 – 28 december 2019
- Assam Police Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 6662 Constable Posts