LIC India Assistant Pre Result, Mains Result 2020 Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification: LIC India Are Recently Uploaded Mains Exam Result for Assistant Recruitment 2019. Those Candidates Have Appeared in Mains Exam Can Check the Zone Wise Result 2020.
All information related to this employment such as education eligibility details required age limit, mode of selection, fee details and how to apply are given below …… Read the post carefully.
LIC India Assistant Pre Result
LIC India Assistant Apply notification
Interested candidates can apply for the post of Assistant. LIC India Assistant Apply through the prescribed format, the starting date has been set as 17 September 2019. Before applying, candidates are advised to look carefully at the instructions given in the notice of examination. Official website: https://rcf.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Application Process: Online
- Last date: 17 September 2019
- Name of Organisation: LIC INDIA
- Post Name: Assistant(Clerk)
- Others Jobs
LIC India Recruitment Age limit
- Candidates, age must be between 18 to 30 years 0n 01/01/2020.
- Age relaxation for OBC 3 years, Sc/St 5 years & PWD candidates 10 years.
- Application starting date: 17 September 2019
- Application close date: 01 October 2019
- Application fee last date: 01 October 2019
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any steam in any recognized university.
- Payment mode: Online
- Gen/Obc: 601/-
- Sc/St: 101/-
|Application link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Candidateslogin Link||Click Here|
|Admit Card downloadLink||Click Here|
|Candidateslogin Link||Click Here||Visit Our Website||Click Here|
How to apply
LIC INDIA RECRUITEment -You have to apply online. Apply online
though the website given below.
- Step1: Read the carefully official notification.
- Step2: Click to the application link.
- Step3: Filled your name . father name, address all required filled.
- Step4: After fulfilled your details click to save button
- Step 5: Pay the fee through online mode.
- Step6: Save your applicant document.