Railway ER Apprentice Recruitment 2020- Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification: RRB has given a golden opportunity for unemployed candidates. Eastern Railway has invited online applications for the Apprentice post.
They have invited online applications for 2792 vacant posts, the last date of which is 13 March and. minimum 10th/12th pass candidates eligible for application.
All information related to this employment such as education eligibility details required age limit, mode of selection, fee details and how to apply are given below …… Read the post carefully.
Railway ER Apprentice Recruitment Apply online
Interested candidates can apply for the post of Apprentice RRB Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format, the starting date has been set as 14 February 2020. Before applying, candidates are advised to look carefully at the instructions given in the notice of examination. Official website: http://www.rrcer.com/
- Application Process: Online
- Last date: 13 March 2020
Railway Recruitment Vacancy details
- Name of Organisation: Eastern Railway
- Post Name: Apprentice
- Job Location: Kolkata
- For More: Read the official notification
- Others Jobs
RCF Recruitment Age limit
- Candidates, age must be between 15 to 24 years 0n 13 March 2020.
- Age relaxation for OBC 3 years, Sc/St 5 years & PWD candidates 10 years.
Railway ER Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Important date
- Application starting date: 14 February 2020
- Application close date: 13 March 2020
- Application fee last date: 13 March 2020
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT. However, for the following Trades, the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT
- Payment mode: Online
- Obc/Gen: 100/-
- St/Sc/PH : 0/-
- The selection will be based on the merit list.
|Application link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Candidateslogin Link||Click Here|
|Visit Our Website||Click Here|
Railway ER Apprentice Recruitment How to apply
Railway ER Apprentice Recruitment-You have to apply online. Apply online
though the website given below.
- Step1: Read the carefully official notification.
- Step2: Click to the application link.
- Step3: Filled your name . father name, address all required filled.
- Step4: After fulfilled your details click to save button
- Step 5: Pay the fee through online mode.
- Step6: Save your applicant document.
- Bihar Police ASI Steno Online Form 2020-Apply now
- Railway ER Apprentice Recruitment 2020-Apply now
- Rpsc News || Rajasthan public service commission Latest news ||rpsc latest news today in Hindi
- APSC Recruitment 2020 for Fishery development officer and Allied Cadre – Last date 02 Feb-Apply now
- RRB, RCF Recruitment 2020 – Last date 06 Feb-Apply now
- BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Last date 31 January -Apply now
- OFB Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – 6060 Trade Apprentice Vacancy
- BOB Financial Solutions Jobs 2020 – Apply Now
- India Post Payments Bank Jobs 2020 – Apply Now