Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020- Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification: Saraswat Bank has given a golden opportunity for unemployed candidates. The Saraswat Bank has invited online applications for the posts of Junior Office. They have invited online applications for 100 vacant posts, the last date of which is 15 January 2020. All information related to this employment such as education eligibility details, required age limit, mode of selection, fee details and how to apply are given below …… Read the post carefully.
Interested candidates can apply for the Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020 for the assistant post through the prescribed format on or before 15 January 2020. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Process: Online
- Last date: 15 January 2020
- Name of Organisation: Saraswat bank
- Total Vacancy: 100
- Post Name: Junior officer- Marketing & Operations
- Job Location: Pune, Thane, Mumbai. Candidates are requested read the official notification
- For more read the official notification.
- Others Jobs
- Thane/Mumbai – 70 vacant
- Pune-30 vacant
- All category candidates age must be between 21 to 27 years on 1st January 2020.
Job important date
- Application starting date:2 January 2020
- Application close date: 15 January 2020
- Fee payment last date:22 January 2020
Application pay structure
- Payment Method: Online
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020 recruitment Education qualification
- Candidates must be Graduate – First Class/Grade A or equivalent (B.Com., BCA, B.E. or BMS only) from a recognized University
- Read Official Notification carefully
Mode of selection
- Selection will be based on a Written exam test & Interview.