Mp Tet 2020- Notification – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has given a golden opportunity for unemployed candidates. MPPEB has invited online applications for the Mp tet 2020(Primary & Secondary) which last 20 January 2020. All information related to this employment such as education eligibility details, fee details and how to apply are given below …… Read the post carefully.
Mp Tet 2020
Interested candidates can apply for the post of Mp tet 2020 through the prescribed format, the starting date has been set as 06 January 2020. Before applying, candidates are advised to look carefully at the instructions given in the notice of examination.
- Application Process: Online
- Last date: 20 January 2020
- Correction last date: 25 January 2020
Mp tet 2020 Exam details
- Name of Board: MPPEB
- Total Vacancy: 30
- Exam Name:: Teacher eligibility test
- Location: Madhya Pradesh. Candidates are requested to read the official notification
- For more read the official notification.
- Others Jobs
Mp tet 2020 Important date
- Application starting date: 06 January 2020
- Application close date: 20 January 2020
- Correction close date: 25 January 2020
- Fee payment last date: 20 January 2020
Application pay structure
- Payment Method: Online
- Primary Teacher (Classes 1 to 5): Candidates must have B.Ed degree + graduation with 50% marks in any recognized university.
- Secondary Teacher (Classes 6 to 8): Candidates must have B.Ed degree + graduation with 50% marks in any recognized university.
|Application Link||Notify soon|
|Application Link||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Visit Our Website||Click Here|
How to apply
Mp Tet 2020 -You have to apply online. Apply online through the website given below and pay the fees. Fees can be paid by card or debit card.
Step1: Visit https://peb.mponline.gov.in/ website
Step2: Click to registration Link
Step3: Fill the required details
Step4: Pay the required application fees
Step5: Submit and save the confirmation page