UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 559 Assistant Divisional Medical officer, Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Scale Posts, Health Services vacant posts of Unemployed Candidates.
Eligible candidates can apply through online mode from 29.07.2020 to 18.08.2O2O. Interested Candidates in the following vacancies can read the complete notification before applying online to know their educational qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, the application process, last date of application, and much more.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020-Apply Online
Interested candidates can apply for the post of UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format, the starting date has been starting on 29th July. Before applying, candidates are advised to look carefully at the instructions given in the notice of examination. Official website:https://upsconline.nic.in/
|Name of Organisation||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Divisional Medical officer, Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Scale Posts, Health Services|
|Job Location||All India|
|More Jobs||Click Here|
Post wise Vacancy
|Post Name||No. of Vacant|
|Assistant Division Medical Officer ADMO in Railway||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer AMO in IOF, Health Services||66|
|Junior Scale Posts in CHS Central Health Services||182|
|General Duty Medical Officer GDMO Grade II in NDMS or EDMC or SDMC||04|
|General Duty Medical Officer GDMO in New Delhi Municipal Council||07|
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- The candidate should not be more than 32 years age as on 01.08.2020.
The upper age limit is relaxable as follows:
(1) 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
(2) 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
(3) 2 years for Ex-servicemen.
(4) 10 years for PwD candidates.
For admission to the examination, a candidate must have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
NOTE-1: A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination if otherwise eligible but the admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation if they do not produce proof of having passed the written and practical part of the final M.B.B.S. Examination along with the detailed application which will be required to be submitted to the Commission by the candidates who qualify on the result of the Computer-based examination. Such proof of passing the requisite examination should be dated earlier than the due date (closing date) of
Detailed Application Form of the Combined Medical Services Examination, 2020..
Note-2: A candidate who has yet to complete the compulsory rotating internship is educationally eligible for admission to the examination but on selection, he/she will be appointed only after he/she has completed the compulsory rotating internship.
Candidates Selection Process will be based on personality test & online test .
- General & OBC Candidate– Rs.200/-
- SC/ST /For Female/ PH Candidates – Exempted
- Payment Mode – Online
- Application Starting date: 29th July 2020
- Application Last date: 18th August 2020
- Last Date Fee Payment – 18 May 2020
- Withdrawal Application Form: 25-August-2020
- Admit Card – 22-October-2020
- Exam Date – October-2020
|Application link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Our Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Us On Whatsapp||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
How to apply UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020
Candidates have to apply in the prescribed form only through online mode. No other mode application is allowed for the application.
- Candidates are required to apply Online by using the link https://upsconline.nic.in. Detailed Instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned.
- Step1: Scroll up, Check the important link Section.
- Step2: Click on the application link “Click here” button.
- Step3: Check the register section and click there.
- Step4: Fill the required field and upload the required documents.
- Step5: Verify Documents
- Step6: Submit and print out an application copy for future reference
Some Question related this post
Q1.What is the full form of UPSC?
Ans: Union Public Service Commission
Q2.How many posts are release UPSC in 2020 August?
Q3.What are the posts are an issue in notification?
Ans: Assistant Divisional Medical officer, Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Scale Posts, Health Services
.Q4.What is the last date of UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020?
Ans: 18th August 2020
Q5.Which is the Selection Process will be based on UPSC 2020 Recruitment?
Ans: Selection Process will be based on personality test & online test.
Q6.Which has Qualification required for Apply the post?
Ans: Candidate must have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- Indian Army TES 44 Application Online Form 2020
- Download Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2020
- Social Welfare, Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply For 37 Vacancy
- RMSA, Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply For 56 Teacher Vacancy
- DME Assam Recruitment 2020 August: Apply Online For 150 Vacancy
- [Best 100+] High Paying Private jobs in Chennai for fresher August 2020
- Best 100+ high salary private jobs in Hyderabad for fresher August 2020 India Near Me
- Vantage Circle Guwahati Recruitment 2020: 2 Content Writer Vacancy In Guwahati
- Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020-Apply for 5846 Vacant post